When your bride and her bestie own a wedding rental company, you KNOW her shower is going to be spectacularly curated! Well let me tell you, this Kate Spade bridal shower DID NOT disappoint. Every detail was carefully crafted and styled.
The highlights for me would be:
- Mini Pancake towers with pom pom toothpicks
- Oversized Bow Headband Props for the photo booth
- Artisan Cookies baked special by the brides sister in law
- A homemade naked cake by the brides soon to be mother
- A giant wall mounted chalkboard with impressive chalked calligraphy by the bride
- A sparkly gold sequin dessert table that also served as a backdrop for many of the detail shots
- DIY Mimosa Bar with thoughtfully coordinated labels
- Bridal Shower Bingo on Kate Spade inspired stationary
But I think what I love most of all is that the bride & her bestie/maid of honor dreamed up this shower in such a way that they could share it with other Kate Spade Obsessed brides. This gorgeous shower decor set is available for rental through Snohomish Rental Co with is jointly owned by these two.
Stacy & Ashley are graciously offering to rent this bridal shower decor set to any girl with a Kate Spade obsession.
For more information, check out snohomish rental co: www.snohomishrentalco.com