Meet My Associate: Christine
Hi I’m Christine, but you can just call me ‘Photographer’ because I’m always behind the camera. Originally a prairie girl, I’ve been loving the PNW for the past 5 years and can’t get enough of the woods, lakes,and ocean. I found wedding photography through a film photography class I took during my undergrad and never looked back. My favorite weddings are those that feel unique and personal. I consider myself a storyteller first and a photographer second, and I love everything about the details and connections between two people and how they came to be one.
My favorite part of any wedding day is when the parents toast their sons and daughters. There is so much genuine emotion, pride and love in seeing your children grow into their own, and beginning a new chapter of their lives with their own little families is so meaningful, I can’t help but feel every single moment right along with them.
5 things I can’t live without:
- My dog. Hands down this little guy is one of my favorite living things on earth. I raised him from a tiny puppy and he is my constant companion and editing buddy! He knows exactly when I need a snuggle break and makes me laugh every day.
- Mascara – no matter what you’re wearing, it makes everything a little more dressed up. I have about 10 tubes of it all over the house, in every bag, and my car – just in case!
- Dry fruit. Anyone who knows me knows that I am always eating, and have a serious sweet tooth. Dry fruit of any kind (thanks, Trader Joe’s!) is my go to healthy sweet snack no matter the time of day or night.
- Mountains. I am lucky enough to live close enough to have a morning view of the Cascades, and hiking with my little family is one of my favorite things to do with a rare weekend day off.
- Banana Republic – you’d be hard pressed to find a cuter dress or skirt with pockets than at Banana Republic, which is a must have feature for a wedding photographer. I’m all about fashion, function, and the perfect wedding photography outfit.
IN MY BAG
- 2 Canon 5Dmark3 cameras
- 85 mm 1.8
- 35 mm 2.0
- 70-200 mm f4
- 100 mm Macro
- 17-40 mm f4
- 3 Speedlights