This what happens you you ACCIDENTALLY wake up at the crack of awn (4:45) and the baby wont be up for another 3 hours. You do a DIY project!
I was on the bloom theory camera strap website swooning over $100+ scarf camera straps and thinking about making an impulse buy when I thought, "I COULD TOTALLY MAKE THAT!"
I tip toed into the master closet (while my handsome hubby was snoozing) and grabbed an infinity scarf that I loved and had only worn a few times. (I got it for $12 on zoolily!) and this is what I did
- Cut the scarf in half. Roughly 32 inches long
- Scrunched the end into a ball and put two stitched to secure the scrunches.
- I cut two pieces of seersucker fabric with pinking sheers (4x2inches) and looped them through my clasps and sewed them into the scrunched ends of the scarf. I would double stitch this portion to ensure it's secure!
- cut two more pieces of seersucker fabric (4X2 inches) with pinking sheers. Fold each one in half along the short edge and put a stitch in it so you've got two loops
- Put each loop over the place where the scarf the and seersucker clasps attach. Then hand stitch a to secure your loop. SUPER EASY! and you're done!