To do the week before your wedding:
- Pack for your honeymoon! In fact, get started on this first and aim to have those bags zipped up and ready to go 2-3 days before the wedding.
- Get your ring cleaned so it's EXTRA sparkly!
- Drink 100oz of water daily. It'll ensure your skin is extra glowy.
- Confirm the final timeline with your wedding planner and enjoy the fact knowing it's not your job to do ANY of the day of stuff.
- If you have any last DIY projects to complete, either delegate that shit or 'let it go!' -- You don't need that kind of stress in your life right now.
- Much like your DIY projects, if any aspect of the wedding is stressing you out, see my advice above! :)
- Treat yourself to a spa day with your mama or best girlfriends! Your nails will be on display for many of your wedding photos and I know you could benefit from a message!