As a #bjonesbride, you get the FULL experience
We are a Fine Art Photography team based in Snohomish Washington. Our images have been described as airy, timeless, authentic & film inspired.
I love making real connections with my couples and bringing out their personalities in my portraits. My photography evokes feelings of genuine love & affection, and not some overused pose that is currently popular on Pinterest. I will create images that tell the story of your wedding day in the best way possible.
I strive to create the kind of art that you would hang on your wall, even if you aren't the bride & groom.
My style reflects the reality of the moment. I am also a strong proponent of making my subjects feel beautiful. My style is more than editing, it's an experience that will leave you feeling stunning and breathless.In ordered to create beautiful "candid" photos that feel effortless and look flattering, I believe it is my job to do a bit of light posing and tweaking. As you are putting on your wedding dress, I'll pick a spot in the room that has the best light and tell you to look over your shoulder and lock eyes with your mom as she buttons the gown so that you two can have a moment. During the official "formal" section of the photos, I'll pick a location with lovely lighting and get you guys posed and give you prompts and adjustments so that you look natural, radiant and effortless. :) For the ceremony & reception, I take more of a photo journalistic approach and act as more of a "fly on the wall."
1. We only shoot with professional grade Nikon & Canon camera bodies & lenses (D750 with a full set of high end prime & zoom lenses).
2. Turn around time for your images is generally less than 30 days from the date of your wedding. Every single image you receive will be adjusted individually for color saturation, white balance,and sharpened for printing. Additional retouching will also be performed on an as needed/request basis.
3. We are consistent in our editing & shooting style. My photography style is clean & timeless. We have a proven track record of outstanding customer service throughout the entire course of my studio's history.
4. We're pretty popular on pinterest. Our images get repined over 100,000+ times each month.
Follow me here ->www.pinterest.com/bjonesphotos.com
5. We get published A LOT. 95% of our weddings are published at least once.