Fun Facts about Lange & Carley's the Wedding:
- 50 dozen Oysters from family run farm in south east Alaskan
- Wild caught Local Cod & Salmon & Dungeness from the San Juan islands
- Family friends doing all the seafood. Clam bake style.
- Honoring the property & heritage through the wedding
- 130 year old heirloom family farm
- Maritime inspired by family commercial fishing.
- Caterer: upscale food truck style. All ingredients sourced from farms on Lopez Island.
- Brides grandpas tractors covered in twinkle lights.
- Groomsmen Boutonnieres: Dry flies for fly fishing that were tied by the brides grandfather.