Wedding photography is an investment that is hard to quantify. There are emotional factors, hidden logistics and tons of question you should ask your photographer before deciding they are the one. My hope is that the following information will provide a clearer vision of the kind of experience you'd receive as a B. Jones bride.
- I’m Insured
- I deliver a series of fun surprises during the wedding experience.
- I roll with a posse. I usually have a second shooter & an assistant for all weddings.
- I always carry backup gear incase of emergencies.
- My camera records all images on two cards— that way, if one card fails, the images are NOT LOST. I can still access them on the other card.
- All images I capture get backed up in 3 places— 2 online sources & an external hard drive.
- I attend business conferences annually to continue improving my craft & bettering my business practices.
- Images are ALWAYS delivered ahead of schedule. The industry standard is 3 months. I deliver images in less than 30 days after the wedding.
- I have a full lighting setup and can shoot in any situation.
- Finalist in the 2016 shoot & share contest. the top 3.5% of ALL 200,000 photos entered.
I am a preferred vendor to the following wedding professionals:
- Rays Boat House
- Juniper Hill Weddings
- AlexisMarie Events
- Manette Gracie Weddings & Events
- Ever After Events
- Heidi Hull Designs
- MeaMarie Bridal
- Alicia’s Bridal
- Elizabeth Marie Makeup
- Streets of Gold
- Blue Ribbon Cooking
- Bright & Co Events
- Waypoint Ceremonies
- Posh Styling
- Bella Fiori
- Snohomish Rental Co.
- Seabrook Resort
- LCM Weddings & Events
I have been published MANY times!
- 37 features thus far in 2016
- 101 features in 2015.
Real Opinions & Love Notes:
"Not only does she take spectacular photos, she is so much fun to work with. I felt like I had a best friend taking my photos."
"She captured beautiful and intimate moments on our wedding day and crafted a gorgeous album we will cherish for years to come."
"...before working with Becca, I thought all engagement pictures were corny and overpriced."